DROPS Prevention Training
TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE, A CANDIDATE NEEDS TO PROVIDE
A valid email address.
The purpose of DROPS Prevention is to raise awareness of potential dropped objects and understand and define what a potential object is and how to identify the causes. DROPS will explore methods for the control and prevention of dropped objects and recognize your personal responsibility to preventing dropped objects.
Duration: Half day course
Chapter 1: Raise Awareness
• History/Statistics of Accidents/Incidents
• “Dropped Objects” and Types
• Where Dropped Objects Occur
• Examples of Causes of Potential Dropped Objects
Chapter 2: Control & Prevent
• Dropped Object Survey
• Establishing Control Measures