Lockout / Tagout
TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE, A CANDIDATE NEEDS TO PROVIDE
A valid email address.
The Lockout/Tagout course is designed to ensure employers, management, and workers understand the hazards that are associated with the controlled energy and the proper methods of controlling energy through a properly developed and implemented lockout program.
Duration: 1 day course
- Chapter 1: Energy and Lockout/Tagout
- Chapter 2: Identifying what is Lockout/Tagout
- Chapter 3: Errors Involved in Energy-related Accidents
- Chapter 4: Different Forms of Energy and their Appropriate Hazards
- Chapter 5: Lockout/Tagout Devices (Theory and Practical Examples of Isolation
- Chapter 6: The 7-Step Procedure